Akliv Forte Tablet & Syrup are the proprietary Ayurvedic medicines manufactured by Akshay Pharma Remedies. These are the hepato-protective drugs used to treat many of liver disorders.
Ingredients of Akliv Forte Tablet:-
Each coated tablet contains-
- Bhumyamalaki [Phylanthus niruri] – 60 mg
- Chitrakamoola [Plumbago zeylanica] – 60 mg – Chitrak is one of the powerful digestive and carminative herbs of Ayurveda. It is used in most of Ayurvedic medicines for indigestion. Its botanical name is Plumbato zeylanica. It is called as Leadwort in English.
- Katuki [Picrorrhiza kurroa] – 60 mg – Kutki – Picrorhiza kurroa is a powerful Ayurvedic herb used in treating mainly chronic fever, skin disorders and diabetes. It is also used in purgation (Virechana Panchakarma) procedure.
- Punarnava [Boerhaavia diffusa] – 60 mg
- Rohitaka [Tecomella undulata] – 60 mg
- Sharapunkha [Tephrosia purpurea] – 60 mg
- Mandura bhasma – 6.25 mg – Mandur Bhasma is an Ayurvedic medicine prepared from Iron Oxide. It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of anemia, jaundice, inflammation etc. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
- Tamra bhasma – 6.25 mg – Tamra Bhasma is an Ayurvedic medicine, prepared from Copper. It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of skin diseases, obesity, piles, asthma etc. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
- Micronized & potentised with Guduchi [Tinospora cordifolia] – 100 mg
Indication of Akliv Forte Tablet:
- Viral hepatitis
- Alcohol & drug induced liver dysfunction
- Liver cirrhosis
- Enlarged & fatty liver
- Jaundice & related functional liver disorders
- Biochemical liver anomalies.
Dosage of Akliv Forte Tblet & Syrup:
- Children – 1 tablet with 1 tsp syrup twice or thrice a day.
- Adults – 2 tablets with 2 tsp syrup twice or thrice a day.
- The dosage may be adjusted or modified as per the severity of the disorder.
With western medicines
Seek your doctor’s advice if you are taking this product along with other western (allopathic/modern) medicines. Some Ayurvedic herbs can interact with modern medicine.
If both Ayurvedic and allopathic medicines are advised together, then it is best to take allopathic medicine first, wait for 30 minutes and then, after a gap of 15 – 30 minutes, take Ayurvedic medicine or as directed by the physician.
Can this be used while taking Homeopathic medicine?
Yes. This product does not react with homeopathic medicine.
With supplements like multivitamin tablets, Omega 3 fatty acids etc?
Yes. Generally, this product goes well with most of the dietary supplements. However, if you are taking more than one product per day, please consult your doctor for an opinion.
Side effects, package
Side effects of Akliv Forte Tablet & Syrup:
- There are no recorded side effects with this medicine.
- This product should be taken under medical supervision.
- Store in a cool dry place, in an air tight container.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Presentation & Package:Bottle of 30 tablets.