In the present scenario it is not possible for everyone to eat a balanced diet including all necessary nutrients. The work and lifestyle of people has changed in such ways that even if one is extremely health conscious and willing to make their diet better, there are various restrictions. In such circumstances a plant based supplement should be taken that benefits the body in many ways and covers all the requirements that a diet is not able to. Such a supplement is planet Ayurveda Green Essentials which contains carefully chosen ingredients that benefit nerve and hormonal health and also boosts immunity. This article explains what Green Essentials is and how it works.
Introduction: What are Green Essentials?
Planet Ayurveda Green Essentials is an excellent formulation consisting of five super foods that are known for their various health benefits and are used as health supplements all over the globe. It is prepared with standardized extracts of parts of the plants amla, wheat grass, grapes, Spirulina and green tea. Planet Ayurveda Green Essentials is recommended as a health supplement or a tonic for better nervous and brain health, and smooth endocrine function. In addition, it is also prescribed to people for better immunity and improved overall health and metabolism. It is available in the form of capsules.
Ingredients and Benefits
Green Essentials is made of five chosen plants – Grape seed, Wheat grass, Spirulina, Green Tea and Amla. These are also extremely popular amongst fitness and health concerned people because of their benefits. Planet Ayurveda has created an amazing blend of the most effective parts of these plants. Let us know about each ingredient in detail.
- Grape Seed: grape seed (Vitis vinifera) is used in the form of extract. It is prepared by removing the seeds of green grapes and then drying them. Grape seeds are full of important plant compounds such as phenolic acids and flavonoids. These help reduce oxidation in the body and thus benefit the body in many ways, such as preventing aging, memory loss, nerve diseases, etc. Grape seed extract is also known to balance the abnormal blood pressure levels.
- Wheat Grass: The powder and juice of wheatgrass (Triticulum aestivum) has gained extreme popularity recently due to its amazing health benefits. Wheat grass is nourishing to the whole body especially with its high antioxidant content and its anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties. It is full of nutrition as it contains significant amounts of phytonutrients including calcium, magnesium, iron, vitamins A, B complex, C, E and K, and some protein.
- Spirulina: An extremely popular health supplement, Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) is a plant-like organism that looks like algae and grows in fresh as well as mineral water. It is made into powders and tablets for many indications. It is full of nutrition as it is like a live plant carrying out its own processes in the sunlight. It contains significant amounts of protein, vitamins B1, B2 and B3, magnesium, iron and copper.
- Green Tea: Everyone is familiar with this beverage that has now partly or completely replaced regular tea and coffee in many people’s lives. Green tea (Camellia sinensis) is the immature form of black tea leaves. It is rich in bioactive plant compounds that improve metabolism and brain health. Green tea is added to Green essentials to enhance the benefits and add proper metabolism to it.
- Amla: The small fruit of the Indian gooseberry tree or Amla (Emblica officinalis) is an excellent immune booster. It is possibly the richest natural source of vitamin C. It is known and used for its medicinal properties. It has sour, astringent and bitter tastes that make it an excellent green super fruit. All parts of amla are used in some or the other way. It is used in cooking as well as made into supplements. It is a very important component of traditional Indian medicine.
Benefits of Planet Ayurveda Green Essentials:
- It helps regulate blood pressure.
- It is full of antioxidants.
- It is anti-inflammatory.
- It reduces damage caused by aging.
- It improves the elasticity of muscles.
- It enhances brain function.
- It improves kidney function.
- It improves immunity.
- It prevents infections.
- It detoxifies the blood.
- It helps digestion and metabolism.
- It regulates cholesterol levels.
- It helps regulate blood sugar levels.
- It is great for bone health.
- It can help make allergies less severe.
- It can help maintain healthy iron levels in the blood.
- It prevents cardiovascular diseases.
Usage and Indications
Planet Ayurveda manufactures pure herbal formulations that are used as medications as well as tonics by people of all ages around the globe. These formulations are carefully sourced from authentic texts on Ayurveda written in ancient India thousands of years ago. The formulations are chemical free and additive free, and thus safe for consumption by people of all ages and individual conditions. The products are suitable for people with all dietary preferences and restrictions since these are completely plant-based, halal and completely organic.
Planet Ayurveda Green Essentials comes in the form of capsules, each pack containing 60 capsules. 1 capsule should be taken twice a day after having the main meals of the day, preferably breakfast and dinner. Green Essentials is indicated in all conditions relating to the brain function, memory, mental health, nerve function and health, and endocrine health. It is
In addition to that, Green Essentials is equally beneficial in maintaining and preserving health by boosting immunity. It can be taken as a tonic for boosting metabolism and healthy functioning of the endocrine glands. The endocrine glands are important for the body because they release hormones in the body. The endocrine glands are responsible for our mood, our growth and development, reproduction and our digestion and metabolism.
Green Essentials can also be consumed by people who feel low energy to do things and are stressed out easily, in addition to those who tend to miss out on a regular fresh balanced diet due to availability issues or time restrictions.
Planet Ayurveda Green Essentials has been formulated in such a way that it benefits each and every system and process of the body. It has so many advantages and no side effects. It is recommended that this be used in the management of diseases as well as to prevent them. People who consume grape seed, green tea, wheat grass, and amla have reduced risk of gaining weight and they have improved blood sugar and blood pressure levels. Planet Ayurveda Green Essentials contains the pure extracts of these super foods and it is extremely convenient to consume Planet Ayurveda Green Essentials compared to consumption of all the ingredients separately.