Ashwagandhadi Vati is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by Sri Sri Ayurveda Pharmaceuticals. It is a unique herbal combination having aphrodisiac and geriatric properties. It is used in the treatment of shukra kshaya [impotency] and also to treat vata rogas.
Ingredients of Sri Sri Ashwagandhadi tablet:
Each tablet contains –
- Ashwagandha [Withania somnifera] – 83.40 mg – also called Indian ginseng, very powerful anti oxidant, boosts immunity, muscle strength and hence helps to fight fatigue.
- Vidarikanda [Ipomea digitata] – 83.40 mg
- Guduchi [Tinospora cordifolia] – 83.40 mg
- Gokshura [Tribulus terrestris] – 83.40 mg
- Amalaki [Embelica officinalis] – 83.40 mg
- Shatavari [Asperagus racemosus] – 83.40 mg – Shatavari – Asparagus racemosus helps mother to lactate more, useful in treating male and female infertility, induces sleep, calms mind and stomach and much more.
- Methyl paraben sodium – 1.60 mg
- Propyl paraben sodium – 0.80 mg
- Excepients – q.s.
Indication of Sri Sri Ashwagandhadi Vati:
- Diseases due to vata – Vataroga – Neurological disorders such as paralysis, hemiplegia, neuropathy, joint disorders etc
- Geriatric conditions
- Low immunity, lack of strength, recurrent fever.
Dose, duration of use
Dosage of Ashwagandhadi Vati:
1-2 tablets, or as directed by the physician.
How long to use?
It can be safely used for a period of 2 – 3 months time, with gradual decrease in dosage.
With western medicines
Seek your doctor’s advice if you are taking this product along with other western (allopathic/modern) medicines. Some Ayurvedic herbs can interact with modern medicine.
If both Ayurvedic and allopathic medicines are advised together, then it is best to take allopathic medicine first, wait for 30 minutes and then, after a gap of 15 – 30 minutes, take Ayurvedic medicine or as directed by the physician.
Can this be used while taking Homeopathic medicine?
Yes. This product does not react with homeopathic medicine.
With supplements like multivitamin tablets, Omega 3 fatty acids etc?
Yes. Generally, this product goes well with most of the dietary supplements. However, if you are taking more than one product per day, please consult your doctor for an opinion.
Side effects, package, shelf life
Side effects of Ashwagandhadi Vati:
There are no recorded side effects with this medicine.
Should be taken under medical supervision.
Take this medicine only in the prescribed dose for the prescribed period of time.
Store in a cool dry place, in an air tight container, away from direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Presentation & Package: Bottle pack of 60 tablets.
Shelf life or expiration date: 3 years from the date of manufacture.