Amroid Ointment is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by Aimil Pharmaceuticals India Ltd. Amroid eases the discomfort of piles (hemorrhoids)
Table of Contents
Salient features of Amroid ointment:
- Strengthens the blood capillaries, checks blood loss & thus stop bleeding.
relieves itching, pain and burning sensation by decreasing inflammation.
- Inhibits inflammation & hence provide relief in pain, itching & burning sensation.
- Act against a wide range of micro-organisms like bacteria, fungi, protozoa etc., hence checks on infections.
- Accelerates wound healing, therefore checks complications to develop.
Benefits of Amroid ointment:
- Amroid exerts pharmacological actions like- haemostatic, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, laxative and metabolic regulation.
- Amroid brings a balanced formulation of herbs which offer a complete management of haemorrhoids by relieving constipation, pain & itching, control of bleeding, infection, shrinking the haemorrhoidal mass.
- Amroid improves immunity, prevents complications, enhances metabolism and rectifies the main underlying cause-constipation.
- Enhanced efficacies of Amroid by virtue of multidimensional and synergistic actions of herbs provide a consistent cure to haemorrhoids.
- Ensure magnificent results in curing haemorrhoids through its unique healing properties.
- Added advantages of anti-stress, anti-oxidant, liver protection, immune boosting is provided by constituents of Amroid.
Ingredients of Amroid ointment:
- Aragwadha [Cassia fistula]
- Priyangu [Callicarpa macrophylla]
- Palasha [Butea monosperma]
- Karanja [Pongamia pinnata]
- Nimba [Azadirachta indica]
- Haritaki [Terminalia chebula] – Haritaki fruit is one among The three, that constitute Triphala. It is a very famous rejuvenating herb. Its botanical name is Terminalia chebula and it belongs to Combretaceae family.
- Lodhra [Symplocos racemosa]
- Nagakesara [Mesua ferrea]
- Haridra [Curcuma longa]
- Daruharidra [Berberis aristata]
- Durva [Cynodon dactylon]
- Vibhitaki [Terminalia bellerica]
- Nishotha [Operculina turpenthum]
- Ashwagandha [Withania somnifera]
- Shilajitu [Asphaltum]
Uses, method of usage
Indication of Amroid:
- Bleeding piles
- Non-bleeding pile
- Inflamed piles
- Chronic constipation & allied complications.
How to use? Amroid ointment:
To be applied over the pile mass before & after the defecation with a clean finger-tip with trimmed nails.
Side effects, package
Side effects of Amroid:
There are no recorded side effects with this medicine.
Ointment is meant only for external application.
Store in a cool dry place, in an air tight container.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Presentation & Package:
Lamitube of 30 g.