Trichoderm Topical is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by Atrimed Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore. It is a potent and safe anti-fungal remedy for superficial fungal infections. Safer and better than ‘anti-fungal + steroid’ combination.
Benefits of trichoderm Topical:
Trichoderm is the most effective broad spectrum anti-fungal cream for all types of superficial fungal infections [tinea cruris, tinea barbae, tinea versicolor, tinea pedis and cutaneous candidial infection].
Trichoderm is a safe and effective anti-fungal formulation.
- Trichoderm reduces the itching instantaneously.
- It also provides complete relief from fungal infection by eliminating the fungi responsible.
- Trichoderm is proved to be as effective as ketaconozole and clotrimazole.
Indication of trichoderm Topical:
All types of superficial fungal infections like Tinea cruris, Tinea barbae, Tinea versicolor, Tinea pedis.
Composition of Trichoderm Topical:
Each 10 g contains-
- Nimba (Azadirachta indica)- 2.5 g
- Jati (Jasminum grandiflorum) – 2 g
- Chakramarda (Cassia alata) – 2 g
- Shuddha gandhaka (Purified sulphur)- 1 g.
Direction for use
Direction for use of Trichoderm Topical:
Clean the affected area with lukewarm water & apply Trichoderm Topical 2-3 times a day.
Side effects, package
Side effects of Trichoderm Topical:
There are no recorded side effects with this medicine.
For external use only.
Presentation: Lamitube of 10 g.