Geecare Dentrifrice It is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by ALOPA HERBALS pharmaceuticals, Bhuvanagiri, Bangalore. It is used for complete oral cavity protection.
Recent years, awareness for oral hygiene has increased tremendously. Oral cavity is the gate way of health and, thus one’s teeth and gums are healthy then the whole body system remains healthy. So, teeth and gums need special care.
Oral cavity is more prone to disease like tooth decay, dental pains, gingivitis, tartar, plaque and others. Thus, there is a need for a medication that provides all the benefits.
Oral cavity consists of mouth, teeth, tongue, gums, buccal mucus membrane, palate, pharynx and tonsils.
Dental caries is defined as a progressive, irreversible, microbial disease affecting the hard parts of the tooth exposed to the oral environment, resulting in demineralization of the organic constituents, there by leading to a cavity formation.
Doctors ensure healthy gums and strong teeth with Geecare Powder.
Uses of Geecare Dentrifrice:
- Amalaki, Bakula, Shuddha phitkari in Geecare powder cleanse by massaging gums and ensure protection.
- Baboola, Khadira in Geecare exerts tightening action that keeps gums firm and healthy.
- Karpoora, Lavanga, Nimba, Vibhitaki in Geecare provides analgesic and anti-inflammatory action.
Composition of Geecare Dentrifrice:
- Saindhava lavana (Rock salt) – 150 mg-provides taste to powder
- Shuddha phitkari (Purified potash alum)- 100 mg- cleansing agent
- Tvak (Cinnamom zeylanicum) – 50 mg- astringent
- Vajradanti (Barleria prionitis)- 500 mg- strengthens gums
- Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica)- 300 mg- anti-inflammatory
- Amalaki (Embelica officinale)- 300 mg- strengthens gums, reduces bleeding from gums
- Baboola (Acacia arabica)- 1000 mg- astringent, tightens gums
- Bakula (Mimusops elengi)- 500 mg- astringent, cleansing
- Karpoora (Cinnamom camphora)- 50 mg- anti-inflammatory
- Khadira (Acacia catechu)- 300 mg- astringent, tighten gums
- Lavanga (Cyzyginum aromaticum)- 20 mg- astringent
- Maricha (Piper nigrum)- 25mg- rubificient
- Nimba (Azadirachta indica)- 200 mg.- anti-infective.
Indication of Geecare Dentrifrice:
- Ensures mouth freshening properties.
- Stops bleeding from gums.
- Exerts tightening action- keeps gums firm and healthy.
- Provides analgesic and anti-inflammatory action.
- Cleans by massaging gums and ensure protection.
Dosage of Geecare Dentrifrice:
Massage Geecare Powder with finger tips every morning and evening.
With western medicines
Seek your doctor’s advice if you are taking this product along with other western (allopathic/modern) medicines. Some Ayurvedic herbs can interact with modern medicine.
If both Ayurvedic and allopathic medicines are advised together, then it is best to take allopathic medicine first, wait for 30 minutes and then, after a gap of 15 – 30 minutes, take Ayurvedic medicine or as directed by the physician.
Can this be used while taking Homeopathic medicine?
Yes. This product does not react with homeopathic medicine.
With supplements like multivitamin tablets, Omega 3 fatty acids etc?
Yes. Generally, this product goes well with most of the dietary supplements. However, if you are taking more than one product per day, please consult your doctor for an opinion.
Package size & Price:
Bottle of 40 g.
Ayurvedic Way Of Teeth Brushing And Tongue Scraping