Alopazyme Syrup It is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by ALOPA HERBALS pharmaceuticals, Bhuvanagiri, Bangalore. It is used in the treatment of all types of digestive problems.
Common digestive problems are caused by worry, anxiety, stress and strain, over eating, spicy foods, oily/fatty foods and amoebiasis. Dyspepsia/indigestion often is a symptom of other diseases and characterized by vague abdominal discomfort, a sense of fullness after eating, eructation, nausea, vomiting and loss of appetite.
Uses of Alopazyme Syrup:
- It overcomes naturally the unpleasant symptom of indigestion- belching, bloating, fullness, flatulence and nausea.
- It ensures quick relief.
Composition of Alopazyme Syrup:
- Katuki (Picrorrhiza kurroa)- 25 mg- hepato stimulant
- Vidanga (Embelica ribes)- 20 mg- carminative
- Pippali (Piper longum)- 20 mg- carminative
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)- 25 mg- hepato stimulant
- Shunti (Zyngiber officinale)- 50 mg- carminative
- Amalaki (Embelica officinale)- 25 mg- vitamin C supplement/ antiflatulent
- Draksha (Vitis vinifera)- 100 mg- antiflatulent
- Erandakarkati (Carica papaya)- 100 mg- natural enzyme
- Bala (Sida cordifolia)- 25 mg- emollient
- Triphala (Embelica officinale, Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellerica)- 25 mg- digestive, carminative
- Maricha (Piper nigrum)- 20 mg- carminative, gastric stimulant
- Jeeraka (Cuminum cyminum)- 50 mg- carminative
- Samudra lavana (Sea salt)-20 mg- digestive, taste enhancer
- Krishna lavana (Black salt)- 20 mg- antiflatulent.
Indication of Alopazyme Syrup:
- Irritable bowel syndrome
Dosage of Alopazyme Syrup:
1 table spoon 3 times a day.
With western medicines
Seek your doctor’s advice if you are taking this product along with other western (allopathic/modern) medicines. Some Ayurvedic herbs can interact with modern medicine.
If both Ayurvedic and allopathic medicines are advised together, then it is best to take allopathic medicine first, wait for 30 minutes and then, after a gap of 15 – 30 minutes, take Ayurvedic medicine or as directed by the physician.
Can this be used while taking Homeopathic medicine?
Yes. This product does not react with homeopathic medicine.
With supplements like multivitamin tablets, Omega 3 fatty acids etc?
Yes. Generally, this product goes well with most of the dietary supplements. However, if you are taking more than one product per day, please consult your doctor for an opinion.
Seek your doctor’s advice if you are diabetic. In diabetic patients, only if the blood sugar is under good control, then this medicine can be given.
Package size & Price:
Bottle of 100 ml.