Diabac Tablet is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by BACFO pharmaceuticals, Noida- New Delhi. It is best used for non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus.
Diabetes is a metabolic disorder which is caused by deficiency of the insulin hormone or the inability of the body cells to use the insulin.
Diabac is formulated to ensure long lasting optimum sugar control through multiple actions.
Uses of Diabac Tablet:
- It helps to regenerate the beta cells of the pancreas to secrete insulin.
- Improves peripheral utilization of glucose.
- Minimizes the absorption of glucose through the intestine.
- It relieves symptoms such as frequent urination, thirst.
- Controls urine sugar and blood sugar.
- It prevents associated complications of diabetes like skin infection, retinopathy, neuropathy and nephropathy.
Composition of Diabac Tablet:
(click on the ingredient name to know more about them.)
Each Diabac Tablet contains-
- Madhunashini (Gymnema sylvestres)
- Shilajithu (Asphaltum)
- Jambu (Euginia jambolana) – it is especially beneficial in controlling blood sugar levels in diabetics. India was previously called as Jambudveepa. An Island where Jambu trees are abundant
- Nyagroda (Ficus bengalensis)
- Bhavanadravya- processed with the extracts of-
- Karavellaka (Momordia charantia)
- Bhunimba (Phylanthus niruri)
- Nimba – Neem (Azadirachta indica) – ts root bark, stem bark, gum, flower, leaves, seeds and seed oil are used for various medicinal purposes.
- Triphala (Embelica officinale, Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellerica)
- Vijayasara (Pterocarpus marsupium) – It is extensively used for the treatment of diabetes, obesity, diarrhea, vitiligo, eczema, psoriasis etc, in Ayurveda.
Indication of Diabac Tablet:
Non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus.
Dosage of Diabac Tablet:
2 tablets twice a day after meals, or as directed by the physician.
With western medicines
Seek your doctor’s advice if you are taking this product along with other western (allopathic/modern) medicines. Some Ayurvedic herbs can interact with modern medicine.
If both Ayurvedic and allopathic medicines are advised together, then it is best to take allopathic medicine first, wait for 30 minutes and then, after a gap of 15 – 30 minutes, take Ayurvedic medicine or as directed by the physician.
Can this be used while taking Homeopathic medicine?
Yes. This product does not react with homeopathic medicine.
With supplements like multivitamin tablets, Omega 3 fatty acids etc?
Yes. Generally, this product goes well with most of the dietary supplements. However, if you are taking more than one product per day, please consult your doctor for an opinion.
Side effects, package
Side effects of Diabac Tablet:
There are no recorded side effects with this medicine.
Keep out of reach of children.
Over-dose may result in hypoglycemia.
This should be taken under strict medical supervision only.
Package size & Price: