Nimbarajanyadi tablet protects from respiratory allergic infection, builds up immune system, avoid recurrence chances. It is an Ayurvedic proprietary medicine manufactured in Bipha Drug Laboratory, Kottayam.
Uses of Nimbarajanyadi Tablet:
- Effective remedy for allergic rhinitis, allergic asthma, itchy skin rashes, folliculitis and urticaria.
- Removes allergens by purifying the blood.
- Protects from respiratory allergic infection.
- Builds up the immune system.
- Avoids recurrence chances.
- Indicated in cold, chronic cough, skin allergies, rhinitis, conjunctivitis, asthma, skin and respiratory diseases. It is also a preventive and curative medicine.
Ingredients of Nimbararajanyadi Tablet:
Click on the ingredients to know more about them
- Nimba (Azadirachta indica)– is effective in treatment of intermittent fever and allergies.
- Rajani – Turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa) – is effective in sinusitis and eczema.
- Maricha (Piper nigrum)- is useful in common cold, sinusitis, cough and asthma.
- Thalisapatra (Abies webbiana)– is useful for cough, asthma, chronic bronchitis and other pulmonary problems.
Dose: 2 tablets thrice daily before meals, or as directed by the physician.
With western medicines
Seek your doctor’s advice if you are taking this product along with other western (allopathic/modern) medicines. Some Ayurvedic herbs can interact with modern medicine.
If both Ayurvedic and allopathic medicines are advised together, then it is best to take allopathic medicine first, wait for 30 minutes and then, after a gap of 15 – 30 minutes, take Ayurvedic medicine or as directed by the physician.
Can this be used while taking Homeopathic medicine?
Yes. This product does not react with homeopathic medicine.
With supplements like multivitamin tablets, Omega 3 fatty acids etc?
Yes. Generally, this product goes well with most of the dietary supplements. However, if you are taking more than one product per day, please consult your doctor for an opinion.
Package, shelf life, side effects
Presentation & Storage:
- Bottle of 60 tablets.
- Should be stored in a cool and dry place.
Shelf life: 2 years from the date of manufacture.
Side effects of Nimbarajanyadi Tablet:
- There are no recorded side effects with this medicine.
- Keep out if reach of children.