Poorna Chandrodaya Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in tablet form. It is used for rejuvenation, convalescent and aphrodisiac therapy. This medicine is used more in North Indian Ayurvedic treatment method and should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
- It is used for rejuvenation and anti-aging treatment
- It is used in aphrodisiac therapy.
- It is also used in convalescent therapy.
Sexual disorders such as premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction
Neurological disorders such as parkinson’s disease, paralysis, stroke, hemiplegia, neuropathy, neuralgia
Rheumatoid arthritis, osteo arthritis
Effect on Tridosha – Balances Vata, Pitta and Kapha
125 mg to 250 mg – 1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
This medicine is traditionally administered along with milk
With western medicines
Seek your doctor’s advice if you are taking this product along with other western (allopathic/modern) medicines. Some Ayurvedic herbs can interact with modern medicine.
If both Ayurvedic and allopathic medicines are advised together, then it is best to take allopathic medicine first, wait for 30 minutes and then, after a gap of 15 – 30 minutes, take Ayurvedic medicine or as directed by the physician.
Can this be used while taking Homeopathic medicine?
Yes. This product does not react with homeopathic medicine.
With supplements like multivitamin tablets, Omega 3 fatty acids etc?
Yes. Generally, this product goes well with most of the dietary supplements. However, if you are taking more than one product per day, please consult your doctor for an opinion.
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
- Make sure to select this medicine from a good company.
- Overdosage may cause side effects like tremors, dizziness etc.
- Make sure to take this medicine only in the prescribed dose and for the prescribed period of time.
Parada – Purified and processed Mercury
Gandhaka – Purified and processed Sulphur
Swarna Bhasma – Gold Bhasma
The above combination of minerals are subjected to a process called as Kupipakva method to obtain Siddha Makaradhwaja.
Reference and Manufacturers
- Uma Ayurvedic Pharmacy