Manmath Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in tablet form. It is used in aphrodisiac therapy and to relieve PE. This medicine is used more in North Indian Ayurvedic treatment method and should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
- It is used as natural aphrodisiac
- It is used to treat PE and ED.
- In women, it is advised for the treatment of white discharge (leucorrhea), low back ache and itching in vaginal region.
Effect on Tridosha – Balances Vata
125 mg to 250 mg – 1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
This medicine is traditionally administered along with milk
With western medicines
Seek your doctor’s advice if you are taking this product along with other western (allopathic/modern) medicines. Some Ayurvedic herbs can interact with modern medicine.
If both Ayurvedic and allopathic medicines are advised together, then it is best to take allopathic medicine first, wait for 30 minutes and then, after a gap of 15 – 30 minutes, take Ayurvedic medicine or as directed by the physician.
Can this be used while taking Homeopathic medicine?
Yes. This product does not react with homeopathic medicine.
With supplements like multivitamin tablets, Omega 3 fatty acids etc?
Yes. Generally, this product goes well with most of the dietary supplements. However, if you are taking more than one product per day, please consult your doctor for an opinion.
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
- Make sure to select this medicine from a good company.
- Overdosage may cause side effects like tremors, dizziness etc.
- Make sure to take this medicine only in the prescribed dose and for the prescribed period of time.
Rasa – Purified and processed Mercury – 40 grams
Gandhaka – Purified and processed Sulphur – 40 grams
Abhraka – Purified and processed Silica Bhasma – 20 grams
Karpoora – Camphor – Cinnamomum camphora – 10 grams
Vanga – Tin Bhasma – 5 grams
Tamra – Purified and Processed Copper Bhasma – 5 grams
Loha – Purified and processed Iron bhasma – 10 grams
2.5 grams of each of
Vriddhadaruka – Argyreia nervosa
Jeeraka – Cumin – Cuminum cyminum
Vidari – Pueraria tuberosa
Shatamuli – Asparagus racemosus
Ikshurabeeja – Hygrophilla auriculata
Bala – Sida cordifolia
Markati – Mucuna pruriens
Ativisha – Aconitum heterophyllum
Jatikosha, Jatiphala – Nutmeg – Myristica fragrans
Lavanga – Clove – Syzygium aromaticum
Vijaya Beeja – Cannabis sativa (Most companies skip this ingredient due to legal complications)
Shvetasarja – Vateria indica
Yamanika – Trachyspermum ammi
Reference and Manufacturer
Bhaishajya Ratnavali – Vaijkarana – 74/96-104
Manufacturers: Baidyanath, Dindayal