Balaguluchyadi kashayam is an Ayurvedic medicine in water decoction form. It is mainly used in Ayurvedic treatment of Gout and other arthritis conditions. This medicine is also available in Kashayam tablet form.
Uses and Synonyms
Balaguluchyadi Kashayam benefits:
- It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of gout
- It reduces burning sensation
- It is also used in treatment of fever with blisters.
Synonyms: Balaguluchyadi Kwatham
Effect on Tridosha – Calms Vata and Pitta.
Balaguluchyadi kashayam dosage:
- 5 – 10 ml, before food, or on empty stomach, once or twice a day or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is usually administered along with jaggery and honey.
- If the kashayam is concentrated, then it needs to be mixed with equal quantity of water and should be taken.
AVN manufactures this in Kashayam tablet form.
Dose of Balaguluchyadi kashayam tablet is 2 tablets 2 times a day before food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
With western medicines
Seek your doctor’s advice if you are taking this product along with other western (allopathic/modern) medicines. Some Ayurvedic herbs can interact with modern medicine.
If both Ayurvedic and allopathic medicines are advised together, then it is best to take allopathic medicine first, wait for 30 minutes and then, after a gap of 15 – 30 minutes, take Ayurvedic medicine or as directed by the physician.
Can this be used while taking Homeopathic medicine?
Yes. This product does not react with homeopathic medicine.
With supplements like multivitamin tablets, Omega 3 fatty acids etc?
Yes. Generally, this product goes well with most of the dietary supplements. However, if you are taking more than one product per day, please consult your doctor for an opinion.
- There are no recorded side effects of this product in the said dose.
- In very high dose, it may worsen gastritis.
Balaguluchyadi kashayam Ingredients:
It is prepared from the following herbal powder mixture –
- Bala – Sida rotusa
- Guluchi – Giloya – Tinospora cordifolia
- Devadaru – Cedrus deodara
Mode Of Usage
Bala herb improves strength of joints, muscles, ligaments of the affected joints.
Guluchi is a powerful immunomodulator and anti infllammatory herb.
Devadaru is analgesic and anti inflammatory herb. Brings about Vata balance.
Sahasrayoga, Kashaya Prakarana
AVN Ayurveda Formulations Pvt. ltd
Nagarjuna – Balaaguloochyaadi Kashaayam