Avir Tablet is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by Ayulabs. Avir Tablet is an allergy relief with no drowsiness, no sedation & no weight gain. It is for quick allergy relief.
Benefits of Avir Tablet:
- Blocks histamine effects.
- Suppresses allergic manifestation.
- Controls sneezing and rhinorrhea.
- Reduces itch, scratch & urticaia.
- Have powerful immuno-modulatory action.
- Soothes inflamed mucosa of upper respiratory tract & prevents secondary infection without complication.
- It does not cause GI disturbances.
- Useful in eosinophilia & as purifier.
- Anti-viral & anti-bacterial.
Ingredients of Avir Tablet:
Each sugar coated tablet contains-
- Nimba [Azadirachta indica] – 50 mg – neem
- Bhumyamalaki [Phylanthus niruri] – 50 mg – Also known as Bhui Amla. Excellent liver tonic.
- Panchatikta – 40 mg – group of 5 bitter herbs – Nimba, Guduchi, Patola, Vasa, Kantakari
- Khadira [Acacia catechu] – 40 mg
- Manjista [Rubia cordifolia] – 40 mg – eManjishta is a famous herb for blood detoxifying. Is root is extensively used in many skin disease medicines of Ayurveda. It is called as Indian Madder in English. It is used in many oral Ayurvedic medicines and in Ayurvedic oils for skin conditions as well.
- Haridrakhanda – 30 mg – Haridra Khand is a very famous and highly effective Ayurvedic medicine for allergy. It is in granules form. Its main ingredient is Haridra – turmeric. It is also known as Haridra Khand, Haridra Khandam.
Indication of Avir Tablet:
- Allergic dermatitis
- Common cold
- Allergic rhinitis
- Skin rashes
Dose, duration of use
Dosage of Avir Tablet:
2-3 tablets 2-3 times a day, or as directed by the physician.
How long to use?
It can be safely used for a period of 2 – 3 months time, with gradual decrease in dosage.
With western medicines
Seek your doctor’s advice if you are taking this product along with other western (allopathic/modern) medicines. Some Ayurvedic herbs can interact with modern medicine.
If both Ayurvedic and allopathic medicines are advised together, then it is best to take allopathic medicine first, wait for 30 minutes and then, after a gap of 15 – 30 minutes, take Ayurvedic medicine or as directed by the physician.
Can this be used while taking Homeopathic medicine?
Yes. This product does not react with homeopathic medicine.
With supplements like multivitamin tablets, Omega 3 fatty acids etc?
Yes. Generally, this product goes well with most of the dietary supplements. However, if you are taking more than one product per day, please consult your doctor for an opinion.
Side effects, package, shelf life
Side effects of Avir Tablet:
- There are no recorded side effects with this medicine.
- Should be taken under medical supervision.
Store in a cool dry place, in an air tight container, away from direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Presentation & Package: Bottle pack of 100 tablets.
Shelf life or expiration date: 3 years from the date of manufacture.