Hairbac Hair Oil is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by BACFO pharmaceuticals, Noida- New Delhi. It is a unique blend of olive, sesame and groundnut oils with carefully selected herbs that open the pores there by providing deeper oil penetration to hair roots.
Uses of Hairbac Hair Oil:
- It is enriched with vitamin C and vitamin E to prevent dandruff, hair fall and premature greying of hair.
- It is non-sticky, non-greasy and mildly scented.
- For optimum results use it along with Hairbac Tablets.
Composition of Hairbac Hair Oil:
(click on the ingredient names to know more about them)
Each 100 ml contains-
- Sesame oil extract– 50 ml.
- Derived from 10 gm each of-
- Neela patra (Indigofera tinctoria) – is used for the treatment of fever, liver and spleen disorders, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, grey hairs etc. The leaves promote hair growth.
- Bringaraja (Eclipta alba) – widely used in hair fall treatment, liver disorders, skin diseases etc.
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) – There is no herb that can improve intelligence naturally, better than this. Though it is more commonly known for its benefit in improving intelligence and memory, it is also an excellent anti aging, anti diabetic and anti oxidant herb.
- Amla – Amalaki (Embelica officinale)
- Jatamamsi (Nardostachys jatamansi) – used in neuro-psychiatric diseases and skin diseases. It is called as spikenard in English
- Groundnut oil- 40 ml
- Olive oil- 10 ml
Indication of Hairbac Hair Oil:
- Hair fall
- Premature greying of hair.
Apply oil on hair and scalp and massage gently.
How to wash off the hair oil?
Wait for at least 30 minutes before washing hair. Longer the delay, better (except for very oily hairs). It is best to use herbal hair wash powders to wash off the hair oil. One or two rounds of wash with hair wash powder will get rid off oil from hair. It is very fine, even if some amount of oiliness remains on the hair.
Traditional treatises mention cold water to wash hair and face. (Reference: Ashtanga Sangraha, Sutrasthana, Dinacharya chapter). But to wash oily hair, lukewarm water can also be used. Avoid very hot water for hair wash.
Side effects, package
Side effects of Haircab Hair Oil:
There are no recorded side effects with this oil.
Package size & Price:
100 ml bottle.
During pregnancy, lactation
you were using this oil before pregnancy without any allergic reaction, you can
continue using this oil even during pregnancy.
If you have not used this product before and wish to use it during pregnancy, better to consult a doctor because it can cause skin allergy in some rare cases.
It is generally considered as safe to use during lactation, however consult your doctor for the right advice.
this product be applied after steam therapy?
No. Oil is best applied before steam therapy. This is as per basic Ayurvedic principles.
Ayurvedic Hair Care – Principles, Herbs, Oils And Medicines
How And When To Apply Hair Oil? Ayurveda Details