Mallasindura is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in powder / tablet form. It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of Asthma and syphilis. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
- It is used to treat Asthma, Syphilis and diseases of Kapha and Vata.
Effect on Tridosha – Balance Vata and Kapha.
62.5 – 125 mg tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
It is traditionally administered along with honey and fresh ginger juice.
With western medicines
Seek your doctor’s advice if you are taking this product along with other western (allopathic/modern) medicines. Some Ayurvedic herbs can interact with modern medicine.
If both Ayurvedic and allopathic medicines are advised together, then it is best to take allopathic medicine first, wait for 30 minutes and then, after a gap of 15 – 30 minutes, take Ayurvedic medicine or as directed by the physician.
Can this be used while taking Homeopathic medicine?
Yes. This product does not react with homeopathic medicine.
With supplements like multivitamin tablets, Omega 3 fatty acids etc?
Yes. Generally, this product goes well with most of the dietary supplements. However, if you are taking more than one product per day, please consult your doctor for an opinion.
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Overdosage may cause many poisonous side effects.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Shuddha Parada – Purified and processed Mercury – 108 g
Rasakarpura – Mecrurial compound – 108 g
Shuddha Gandhaka – Purified and processed Sulphur – 66 g
Shuddha Malla – Purified Arsenic oxide – 54 g
Siddha Bheshaja Manimala 5/37