Nisosiradi Thailam is an effective Ayurvedic herbal oil used to treat diabetes carbuncles and abscesses. This medicine is based on Kerala Ayurvedic principles. Turmeric and Vetiver are the main ingredients.
Table of Contents
It helps to heal wounds quickly.
Excellent for those suffering from constant body boils.
It helps to relieve diabetic carbuncles, abscesses and sinuses. Diabetic patients must use this daily.
Nisa usiradi Thailam, Nisha Ushiradi Tailam
Effect on Dosha:
Balances Vata and Kapha.
Mode Of Application
Apply sufficient quantity of the oil to the affected area, leave it for upto one hour, wash off and completely dry the area.
For external application only.
Application on feet
Oil application over feet
Precaution if you apply this oil over feet:
If you apply this oil on feet, make sure to wash off thoroughly with water or wipe off with cloth. The oil can make you slippery while walking.
After applying, make sure there are no oil spills on the floor. This can make the floor slippery.
In this herbal oil, the herbs are infused in the medium of sesame oil along with herb water decotion. Then the solid waste herb materials are filtered out. Thus, this oil contains oil soluble and water soluble phyto-active principles of medicinal herbs.
Nisosiradi Thailam Ingredients:
Paste of herbs prepared with Eladi group of herbs (Eladi Gana) – 6 grams each
- Ela – cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
- Sthoola Ela – Amomum subulatum
- Turushka – Hydnocarpus laurifolia
- Kushta – Saussurea lappa
- Phalini – Callicarpa macrophylla
- Mamsi – Nardostachys jatamansi
- Jaladhyamaka- Coleus zeylanicus
- Sprikka – Anisomeles malabarica
- Choraka – Angelica archagelica
- Chochapatra – Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Tagara – Valeriana wallichii
- Sthauneya – Taxus baccata
- Jati- Myristica fragrans
- Rasa – Commiphora myrrha
- Shukti – Ostrea edulis
- Vyaghranakha – Capparis sepiaria
- Marahva – Cedrus deodara
- Aguru- Aquilaria agallocha
- Shrivasaka – Pinus longifolia
- Kumkuma – Saffron – Crocus sativus
- Chanda – Costus speciosus
- Guggulu – Commiphora mukul
- Devadhupa – Shorea robusta
- Khapura – Boswellia serrata
- Punnaga – Calophyllum inophyllum
- Nagahva – Mesua ferrea
Oil of Sesamum indicum – 768 ml
Decoction prepared from (4.584 liters)
- Nisha – Turmeric – Curcuma longa
- Usheera – Vetiveria zizanioides
- Bala – Sida cordifolia
Method of preparation
All the above ingredients are taken in a big vessel, heat till total moisture is evaporated, filtered.
Reference and Manufacturer
Sahasrayoga, Tailayoga Prakarana 26
Companies that manufacture are
During pregnancy, lactation
you were using this oil before pregnancy without any allergic reaction, you can
continue using this oil even during pregnancy.
If you have not used this product before and wish to use it during pregnancy, better to consult a doctor because it can cause skin allergy in some rare cases.
It is generally considered as safe to use during lactation, however consult your doctor for the right advice.
this product be applied after steam therapy?
No. Oil is best applied before steam therapy. This is as per basic Ayurvedic principles.